Louisbourg Harbour Inn
Parker & Suzanne Bagnell, innkeepers
9 Lower Warren Street
Louisbourg, Nova Scotia B1C 1G6
GPS: 45° 55’ 9" N, 59° 58’ 21" W
Telephone: (902) 733-3222
Finding Your Way to Louisbourg
- Louisbourg is a 25-minute drive (23 miles) on Route 22 from Sydney, on the southeast coast of Cape Breton Island.
- Route 22 from Sydney becomes Main Street, Louisbourg, and our inn is a left turn off Main Street at the Post Office.
- Nova Scotia road map (directions from Halifax to Louisbourg)
- Our location in Louisbourg
Driving Times to Louisbourg (non-stop)
- Halifax - shortest (Routes 102, at Truro 104, at St. Peters 4, at Sydney 22) - 5 hours
- Halifax - via Marine Drive (Routes 107, at Musquodoboit Harbour 7, at Antigonish 104, at St. Peters, 4, at Sydney 22) - 6.5 hours
- Route 327 on Cape Breton Island, what appears to be a coastal route from St. Peters area to Louisbourg, is not recommended based on conditions and on a survey of previous guests.
- Yarmouth - 8 hours
- Pictou (PEI ferry) - 3.5 hours
- Amherst - 4.5 hours
- Cabot Trail (St. Anns) - 1 hour
- Canso Causeway (Port Hastings) - 2 hours
- Sydney Airport - 35 minutes
- North Sydney (Newfoundland ferry) - 40 minutes